CRYING WOLF

Right now my husband is lying on the floor of our bedroom, grabbing his stomach and moaning. It may not be the right time but timing was never my thing. I am fighting the urge to blurt out ‘Whatever you are going through right now is nothing compared to labor!” One upset stomach and he’s all ‘ahhh I think I’m dying.’ YEAH WELL PUSH A CHILD OUT OF YOU! I’ve never really been one for sympathy, and as my due date closes in on us I’m really not the one to come to for an ‘its ok honey’ – unless of course you are an adorable 13 month old by the name of Ellie. Even while he lies on the ground in pain I feel like showing him a slide show of the birth of our first daughter. Is that wrong? This is how bad I feel – I’m sitting here typing this as he is “dying” from pain. Call me any name you want I probably deserve it. But unless a child comes out of him in the next ½ hr I’ve got nothin’!

0 comments:

Post a Comment